Re: M1 MPI Alternative?

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 15:19:17 EST

I started to post something along these lines this am but didn't... in the
issue of this Mopar Muscle, they mention (power tip #5) 2 different intakes
to swap onto these motors. A dual-plane and a single-plane, the later being
better known as an M1 intake, the dual-plane (PN# P5249500)

Can anyone inform us as to what this dual-plane manifold is? They (MM) do
mention that both intakes must have the injector bosses drilled out.
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   95 CC 318 4x4 auto
      15.4@89.5mph
fast4x4@bellsouth.net