Re: Re: M1 MPI Alternative?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 07:10:37 EST

At 12:03 AM 3/11/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I have the RC Engineering "Airfoil" and also his version of the MPI. I've
>used the airfoil for a few years. I have no dyno #s and seat dyno is iffy
>for 5 hp. <snip> The MPI appears to have a "tall" spacer (looks to be about
>1-3/4" tall or so). The RC Engineering unit I have uses a Mr. Gasket 2 BBL
>adapter that has almost NO rise to it at all. <snip> Bob King

Hi, Bob

Is that the RC Engineering company in CA? I think that there's a place
in MI with a similar name. Could you post their address or web site?
Also, do you remember what the part number for the Mr. Gasket adapter is?
Thanks in advance.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.