Re: DML:360 performance

From: H62300@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 13:14:40 EST

    I also have a 1962 Chrysler 413 dual quads that runs low 14.s.it has 350,000 miles on the chassis and is still going strong.The reason for the 3:23,s is a personal goal to break into the 14,s with that gear and to use the car for road trips also.I don,t relish the gear change anymore on my back in the driveway.The chassis dyno shows 245 rear wheel horsepower on my 1979 300.That,s pretty stout for a 360 with many passes
on it.Suprises many people at the drags.We have a Mopar drag race at Bremerton Raceway in Bremerton Washington on May 6th followed by the 19th annual Spring Fling at Bellevue Washington for all Mopar acrs and trucks.Come one come all.For more info e mail me privately.

     Brian in Seattle