What should I do?

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 15:21:43 EST

I took my 2000 4.7L reg. cab 2wd 4.7L/5-spd/3.92sg to the dealership on
wedenesday for them to LOOK at my truck and document that I had the idle
search problem so that I would recive notification when they came up with a
fix.Well, when I gave the service manager my keys he went out side and got
my truck and he and the tech took it for a test drive.I watched them leave
and they proceeded to lay rubber in all 5 gears on their way out.I was also
told by my freind who's got a shop up the road a little way that the were
hitting the 6200 rpm chatterbox repeatedly.I have been trying to find some
way to retrieve tach info from the computer(like a memory tach) so that I
can prove to somebody higher than the butthead service manager that the yran
the hell out of my brand new truck.Any ideas? Is there any way I can
prosecute the dealership for tearing up my truck? I NEVER run my truck above
2400 rpm.I bought the truck with the intention of driving it for at least
250k miles.So much for that.What the hell am I going to do?Thanks for any
info.Will coughlin@centuryinter.net