Re: What should I do?

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 19:42:43 EST

Go immediately to the manager of the dealership or owner. Tell him what
happened, and tell him that your friend up the road is a witness. Tell him
the amount of bad press you can send his way by notifying the local TV
station and newspaper. Tell him that you had plans to drive your new truck
for many years to come, and that the abuse suffered by your truck at the
hands of the service guys is completely unacceptable, and you want a
replacement vehicle.
The dealership can have your's as a demo model now since that's pretty much
all that it is good for.
And prior to talking to the manager/owner, talk to a lawyer, and drop the
lawyer's card off with the owner/manager and tell him to call the lawyer
when your new truck comes in.

Frank WJ