Re: Off Topic: Frontpage 2k help

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 21:27:20 EST

Ok.... first, did you cut and paste the font file into a directory on your
Frontpage web?

If not, do that first.... write down the directory name... call it fonts or
something.(Create a new directory if it's easier to remember)

Then Type the name of the file, highlight it, then click (at the top)
Insert, then Hyperlink. Browse to the Fonts folder, click the appropriate
file and OK... Voila! You are done.

Hope that helps!

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org