Re: Dr. Pat isn't "Dr. Pat"

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 21:35:14 EST

My , what a skeptical bunch you are. To absolutely prove, without a shadow
of a doubt, that I am NOT thesexdoctor, I will now offer answers to
questions of a sexual nature FOR FREE!!!!! This would obviously be against
the intent of the "other" website-to make money, and would disassociate me
from the "other" Dr. Pat.

Thanks for the info Jeff, I contacted Beck Dodge in Palatka(?) Fl. and am
proud to say that I'm expecting a 3900 lb. baby R/T about 60 days from
now.