RE: Off Topic: Frontpage 2k help

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 21:58:21 EST

Here's the easy example:

Or...

You can use the full link like this:

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Chuck and Loreen
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2000 6:58 PM
To: DML
Subject: DML: Off Topic: Frontpage 2k help

    I am in the middle of making a new web page using MS FrontPage 2K.
I want to add some font files so others can download them from links
on my site. I have figured out the hyperlink so the files can be downloaded
from my computer, but I want the hyperlink to point to the files which
have been published and are currently on my web site. I have tried the
help section, but get completely lost trying to find the correct section.
Also, please keep in mind that I know squat about HTML and rely on
software to do "my dirty work"

PLEASE email me off list with any help.
clrobbins@home.com

TIA,