Re: Stereo Questions?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 12:24:00 EST

Ok... here is rule #1 in stereo stuff... NEVER PUSH A SUB WITH A
HEADUNIT!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Sounds like crap...
2. Will burn up a headunit...
3. Radio amps are rated at max power (it may say it pushes 45 wattsx4 or
whatever, that jut means that the 45 watts are divided into the 4
channels...)
4. Wait till you get a real amp... (Dont say I didnt warn you)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ