Re: Stereo Questions?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 17:10:07 EST

Can it be bridged? Yes.. maybe.

Should it be bridged to 1 ohm? Many amps that cost hundreds of dollars
aren't even 1 ohm stable. I would never push a sub with my headunit. You
will fry it man... Don't do it!
-Dester

<< A question for you stereo nuts: Can the outputs of the Pioneer
 (DEH-46DH) built-in MOSFET45 amplifier be bridged?
 I want to bridge the 2 rear outputs to drive (1) 4ohm sub or maybe
 bridge LF+LR and RF+RR to drive the front speakers(4ohms ea.) and add a
 separate amp for the sub.

 Second question: how's the imaging with tweeters mounted in corners of
 dash compared to the stock high door position.

 Dr. Pat