Tires and Shocks

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 12:25:13 EST

Looks like its gonna be time for new tires soon......shocks too.
For tires I've been running Dunlop Sport Rover GTX's (235's up front and
275's rear) on stock rims. I got 36,500 miles (in one year!) on em and
there pretty worn.
They handled great, pretty good in the rain and the wear was pretty
good.
Has anyone used these tires (EDDY you there)? and have a reference point
between these and another brand? I'd like a square cornered race look
tire that handles well
in wet and dry and will give me decent wear.
I'm also looking for the same info on lowered shocks. Right now I'm
running
Nitro Drop Shocks.....I think bilsteins.
Please only reply if you have first hand experience
Thanks for your input.
Bob
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper
Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B
TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995