Re: Tires and Shocks

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 12:43:33 EST

I am greatly happy with the BFG 275's.... look sporty as heck.. If you look
at the rear of one on a 97+ dak, (with 275's) it makes ya drool... (well...
it does make me wanna drool)
I payed $69.99 (+10 mounting) for each... not bad... I've had them about 6
months, and you can barely see they have worn... (and thats racing at the
track one time, and racing on the street a heck of alot) They corner great,
and have good traction too.... I'd recomend ya check on the BFG's! I think
they are great for the price IMHO.... but they aint fer my truck.... =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ