Re: Re: Tires and Shocks

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 22:02:53 EST

I REALLY like my Firehawk SH30 tires. They handle great in wet or dry (OK,
so it's only rained here twice in the 10 months I've had the tires :( but
that shows how good they are on those SLICK streets during a rain event that
only comes once every other month or so...). The local dealer wanted
$92/tire for 'em, so I showed him a printout of www.tirerack.com 's price of
$69, and the dealer agreed to meet the price! Wow, saved $92 by spending
less than 10 minutes on the internet!! Anyway, they really are good tires,
check 'em out!