RE: RT cam or Blower cam

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 16:26:08 EST

A blower cam wouldn't hurt, but unless the company can prove to you that it
will pass emissions (or if has C.A.R.B. approval), don't do it. I know
there's plenty of ways around the current emissions tests (being an ex-Bar90
certified mechanic and still receiving the BAR newsletters) but do you
really want to take that chance? Sure it'll run better, but the money and
time involved in the bi-annual (or annual in some cases) isn't worth it to
most.

Go for it with the fans though. (I've got a Flex-A-Lite dual 12" setup at
the house Ted, all you need is the adjustable thermostat.) Call me when you
get a chance.

$0.02

- Bernd