Re: Best Hood for 91-96 Dak

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 07:34:46 EST

There are two drainage holes in the back of the Airbox, that let's water drain
out. But you could also purchase one of those K&N off-road filter covers that
goes around the filter, but I think the oil in the K&N does a good job on it's
own. I 've driven mine in heavy rain and snow with no problems.

"psychonaut"