Re: More traction bar info

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 22:02:36 EST

>>Mike how much info did you get from them? I still like the bars and
think I
might be gettin a set in the future. Let me know.<<

I talked to Summit (they carry them). Here is what they told me: the bars
mount to the bottom of the leaf springs, replacing the plate your U-bolts
bolt to. The front of the bars mount just below the front spring-eye (a
bracket is supplied). No cost figures as of yet, since the truck ones are
really new. All the parts I asked them about were too new (they carry
Doug Thorley Headers now too!). I may order a set just to try em'. They
adjust pinion angle and stuff too. I'm just worried if they will work
with my dropped hangers... or my crappy "wannabe load adjusting rear
brakes"

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.