More traction bar info

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 22:51:56 EST

I was wondering around the web (and my summit catalog) and saw (in the
catalog) the slide-a-link traction bars in the summit catalog by chassis
engineering. Decided to do a search and located thier webpage and to my
surpise found out they make a set (just realeased) for dakotas. Figured
they were only for the '97 $ up but here is thier reply:

Name: Jeff Durling
Email: durling@attglobal.net
Related Question: Do you offer any Slide-A-Links for any pickup truck
applications?
Question: Is the slide-a-link only for the '97 up dakota's or will it
fit
the '91-'96 as well. I don't think there is much of a difference in the
rear
suspension between the '91-'96 and '97 up and I would like to try a set
on
my '96. Any info would be appreciated.
Answer: Our Slide-A-Link for the Dakota's fits all model years, so it
will
work for your application. If you have any more questions on it, email
us
back or call us at 203 458-0542.

Anybody got any ideas on how these bars would work. They are expensive
like the Caltrac's but figured they are another worthwhile thing to
check out and the best part no one's excluded according to them.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318