Re: might sell the dakota for a honda (buyers?)

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 18:11:20 EST

Not to forget, you have the 6er with a club cab. I got a 97 cc slt with the
5.2L, and have only had 1 other car stick with me so far (4.0L Jeep
Cherokee). Course, I haven't had any sports car try to race me yet..
wonder why :) To say the least, I'm quite happy with mine. Giving it only
a little gas and I leave EVERYONE behind at the light.

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L