Sway-A-Way Torsion bars?

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 22:31:40 EST

In the past, we have had messages from list members about Sway-A-Way torsion
bars on Dakotas. Well, I was out in the woods last weekend with the Dak and
I broke a torsion bar on the truck. I called sway-a-way to order a
replacement set and was told that they don't make them for Dakotas. The guy
on the phone said "Because Dakotas use a hex head on the ends and their bars
don't." I was under the impression that a couple of people on the list were
using them. Are any of you using them and how did you attach them?

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM