Re: full size SUV

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 23:44:08 EST

If I remember right don't they already have 49 state emissions on them? I
thought they used the engines for the ram trucks they build for the us just
keeping them down south. It would be a matter of paying the import duties unless
you couold persuade a deal to import one. Yes I like them toooooooo.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318