Re: full size SUV

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 23:49:51 EST

In a message dated 3/15/00 8:47:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
durling@attglobal.net writes:

> If I remember right don't they already have 49 state emissions on them? I
> thought they used the engines for the ram trucks they build for the us just
> keeping them down south. It would be a matter of paying the import duties
> unless
> you couold persuade a deal to import one. Yes I like them toooooooo.
>
> Jeff Durling
> '96 RC Sport-318

Well sadly enough there not Legal here in the Good Ol US of A. don'e as why
because I don't know... There jsuta regular cab shortbed ram, witha
campershell on it.. Oh yeah they also got those 1/2 ton V10 5 speed rams down
there too...(got my ass KICKED by one... I could SWEAR he was faking it ya
know V10 badge, NOPE a few parking lots up we pulled over, factory
V10!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET)

    Greg

PS I think they make a V10 Rmacharger too....