Re: Ever had one of those days?? (3RD TIME!!)

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 07:14:25 EST

Ed, at least it was your company tow truck and not your Dak! Glad to hear
that your cat-like relexes are still intact :-)

Have you checked underneath that truck for hidden electromagnets? Maybe
remotely operated by and ex-wife/girlfriend? LOL

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com