RE: Cut out Cat RE:Steve

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 11:12:06 EST

Steve, The Cali emissions come on all mid-atlantic/ North east state trucks,
they call it "LEV" Low emission Vehicles.. I'm in VA and I have the 3 cats,
but I working on swapping the Y-pipe from a NON LEV state onto my truck to
eliminate the 2 cats!
The part numbers for the Y-pipes are as follows:
52103254AB for the NON LEV y pipe
52103527AB for the LEV y pipe

I will give an update with my progress.

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ