Re: Cut out Cat RE:Steve

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 15:16:32 EST

Matt-

It would be interesting to find out if the O2 sensor placement was the same
on the two y pipes and how tough an install it is... I would also wonder
if the Main cat was the same or designed especially for use with the
Pre-cats. I might be tempted to replace the main cat with the 3 inch
dynomax and swap the y pipe every two years for the test.

Steve Ekstrand, Pasadena, CA Driver: '00 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L 3.92SG 255's
Stacey's Driver: '00 Inferno Red Intrepid ES-3.2L-24V Autostick w/Leather
Race Car: 69 1/2 Road Runner 440-6 (ex-NHRA SS/GA future B or C/SA???)
Project Car: 69 Barracuda Notchback (Orig. 318, now 360w/Edelbrock Heads)
Homepage: http://sites.netscape.net/professormopar/homepage