lost my blinkers!!

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 00:17:11 EST

I've got a 2000 4.7L reg. cab, 5-spd/3.92sg and today, (after my truck
stalled twice in a row on me) I was going down my road and went to flip on
my blinker and it clicked on ce and the quit.I drove on to a concert and
when I came back out about 2 hrs later, the truck cranked and ran fine and
the blinkers worked when I tried them right after cranking it.When I went to
pull out of the parking lot, no blinkers!! I drove on home and when I got
here,I turned the motor off and turned the ignition right back on and I had
working blinkers! Beats all I've ever seen.Anybodyelse out there had
anything similar? how do I fix it? Any ideas? thanks in advance, Will
coughlin@centuryinter.net