Re: lost my blinkers!!

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 22:31:36 EST

Since your truck is brand new, it's most likely it just needs to be broken
in. Stalls are common for new engines from everything I've heard. With
regards to the blinker, sounds like you may have a bad relay module.
Probably just take it to the dealer, tell them about the blinker problem.
If they refuse to do anything, just go to a autoparts store, they cost about
$5. Usually just a round/square metallic looking cylinder that kinda plugs
in, usually near your fuse box under your dash.

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L