Re: New to List/Dakota rec.

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 22:21:18 EST

    Welcome to the list , Steve. I'm sorry to say that i can't help you with
the 4.7 as I own a '99 3.9. But, I just wanted to say that the push button
Fury's were great cars, weren't they!? I used to own a '65 318 with the
push button tranny. I remember the fun I had messing with people's heads
when I shifted. I miss that car and would love to own another.
    Again, welcome to the list.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm