Re: New to List/Dakota rec.

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 22:28:10 EST

those consumer reports are blowing smoke.. The Dakota and Magnum engines
are among the most realiable you'll find on the road. As to the 13mpg,
that's city driving on a v8. I got a 97 cc slt 5.2L, and I get probably
13mpg city, 15mpg hwy. I'm not exactly light on the foot either ;-). The
4.7 you're looking at not only has better acceleration than my 5.2, but also
better gas milage (well, not sure about the 4wd, mine's a 2wd). Look at it
this way, you'll be able to burn virtually all other trucks out there
(besides other dak's hehe), beat or stick with most sports cars, and tow
about as much as the big boys. What more can ya ask for? :)

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L