Re: Cut out Cat RE:Steve

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 21:38:28 EST

>>I'm in VA and I have the 3 cats,
but I working on swapping the Y-pipe from a NON LEV state onto my truck
eliminate the 2 cats!<<

Hey matt,
I'm sure you've heard this a million times already, but you may wanna
check and see if they will give you an inspection sticker if you do
that...
now, if you rig up a shorty headers, and keep the 2 cat y pipe in your
garage... swap it out once a year...
go for it!!! Just don't forget which state you're in =(

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.