RE: Dakota raffle?

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 09:30:38 EST

I think raffling off accessories, parts, cleaners and other products related to Dakotas would
have more interest at an affordable price. For example monthly raffles...one month superchargers,
one month a FIPK, next month a box of wax,cleaners,polish etc. I think it would definitely keep people
on the list interested and more involved.

-Just my opinion...

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD
97 -Sport