Re: Re: Re: Flowmaster: Delta Flow? Mufflers....

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 16:35:43 EST

Kyle, this was just the "normal" 50 series 3 chamber. I just replaced the
muffler, since the rest of the exhaust was 2 1/2" I didn't think I would
pick up that much going with the added cost of the cat back. It is louder
than the stock, but I really like it. You have a '93, I have a friend with
a '94 (I think), his dak with the stock exhaust sounded great, like a tuned
system really. If you have this same system the 3 chamber is just slightly
louder. For my '99, I couldn't even hear the engine running inside with the
stock system - it was that quiet. Chuck Robbins, who posted new pics of his
FIPK clone last night (very, very nice if you haven't checked it out) - I
think he may have just replaced his 3 chamber with a 2 chamber. You might
shoot him an email and ask his input on them both.
Cal