Re: RE: Club Cab Interior Space

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 19:52:55 EST

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I have seen, both on the road and at the dealers
lots, where I live alot of CC with the 4banger. I was just there 3 weeks ago and
they had fifteen or so brand new ones ready to be sold. And yes, they were all
2000 models. Theys are probably not available in all parts of the country just in
certain regions. This is just a guess though but I have defiantly seen them. They
had a couple with the hoods popped and stickers in the windows touting how you
can still have a romly truck with the economy of the 4 banger. I myself wouldn't
buy one since I can't see it having enough power but that's just me.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318