RE: Re: Re: Solar Yellow

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 19:57:51 EST

Fullerton Dodge in Fullerton, CA has a Solar Yellow R/T on their lot. I was
there on Wednesday looking over my D (engine upgrades as in SC, roller
rockers, SFI dampener, V6 tensioner, etc, etc, etc,) and saw it as I was
leaving the dealership. I didn't stop to look what year it was, but it must
be new as Fullerton Dodge keeps its used vehicles on a different lot.

John Mautz
'99 Durango SLT+, 5.9L, 4x4, 3.55 LSD, QuickD Air Intake, QuickD 51.75 mm
TB, Mesa Headers, Mesa 3" cat and 3" cat-back (Magnaflow), Dual Perma-cool
electric fans(1-14", 1-12"). Best 1/4 ET = 16.059@84.91