New Elitist Snob

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 16:06:19 EST

Well... I did it. Did the paperwork and will pick up the new R/T as soon as
the insurance settlement is complete (hopefully Monday) They are bringing it
down from another dealership and guaranteed that it would be ready by 4pm
Monday.

It's a 2000 CC R/T, White with every option except the tow package and the
leather seats. Got a good deal from the sales manager (who remembers me from
last time) and am paying $23,900 with zero down. (3% over invoice) It even
has the stereo controls on the steering wheel.... geez.. how helpful is
that? I mena the stereo is SOOOOO far away!

Anyone have problems with the 6 way electric seats? I am thinking that they
may have to go... they seem to sit a bit higher than the manual seats I am
used to... as at a hair over 6", the roof is already a tad close....

The only thing I didn't get that I wanted was the 5x7 mirrors. I likethe
look better than the big ones.

On the plus side, they gave me a 2000 White CC V6 loaner to drive until I
oick up the R/T :-) No more chebby rent-a-wreck!

I went back and stripped off the nerf bars, the tool box and the odds and
ends that were salvageable.

Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts everyone....

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com