Re: Re: Preacher-your decals

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:10:51 EST

When you go in, if you could find out how much it would cost to get the
tailgate "Dakota" sticker in silver, and figure in, I don't know, $5 for
S&H, it would be much appreciated. I have stripped all my stickers
except the "Dodge" on the tailgate, and was only waiting to try to get
this sticker to replace it. TIA man. BTW, you feelin' any better these
days?

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth