Re: Thuderform Problems

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 23:23:14 EST

The rear 3 bolts didn't line up on mine either... I guess you have to
silicone it shut, otherwise you might get moisture buildup.
-Dester

<< Did anybody that put a thunderform in their truck have difficulty putting
the
 three bolts in the back of the form in???

 Just got mine and the back bolts are pissing me off. It seems that they are
 too short. I have pushed on it all i can, and it will not go down anymore.

 The front two bolts went in fine and are holding the form very tight. No
 movement at all. >>