Re: Hookers for SB daks

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 23:25:46 EST

He he. Maybe not! I went to the brothel museum in Butte, Montana
last summer- its in a building that is the last remaining example of
Victorian brothel architecture (I can't say that without laughing),
and there are bullet holes in the back door from where the miners
wives used to come and shoot it up because their husbands were in
there!
Uh, Dakota content... I parked my Dakota in front of the brothel.
Flip