Re: enough with the rice!!!!!!!!!

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 20:21:47 EST

In a message dated 03/19/2000 9:36:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Blinkslowly@aol.com writes:

<< It's a given that 4 cylinders no matter how much NOS and tubos they have
will
 never keep up with RWD V8's >>

uh Rob
  try racing a stock honda prelude sometime. if you are unmodded you will
get your butt kicked. 4 cylinders 200 hp factory five year warranty. they
are an engineering marvel. if DC put as much R&D money in our engines as
honda does in their's the 318's would have over four hundred horse off the
assembly line and we wouldn't have to get new TB's exhaust, headers, air
intakes and what not to unlock the potential of our vehicles.
derek