Re: enough with the rice!!!!!!!!!

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 20:33:45 EST

In a message dated 03/19/2000 7:26:21 PM Central Standard Time,
Ohm347@aol.com writes:

<< uh Rob
   try racing a stock honda prelude sometime. if you are unmodded you will
 get your butt kicked. 4 cylinders 200 hp factory five year warranty. they
 are an engineering marvel. if DC put as much R&D money in our engines as
 honda does in their's the 318's would have over four hundred horse off the
 assembly line and we wouldn't have to get new TB's exhaust, headers, air
 intakes and what not to unlock the potential of our vehicles.
 derek >>
You max out your honda I'll max out my 318 we'll see who is faster and who's
parts last longer and don't break. And at the same time I'll support my
economy in the nation that I was born in.
Rob