Re: enough with the rice!!!!!!!!!

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 21:19:11 EST

correct. probably 90% of the profits of that truck DO go into the USA
economy.. but a small percentage still goes to Taiwan ;-) But when it comes
to that little amount, who cares :)

If you take a look at the Dodge cars in the 80's tho and early 90's (cars,
not the Dodge trucks), they had Mitsubishi engines.. man, what a mistake
Dodge made with that engine!!!! Those things were pieces of junk!! I kid
you not.. 87 Dodge Caravan, 4 cylinder, 2.5L (I think, there abouts), 5
spd.. 0-60 time was 25 seconds, and that's power shifting.. Had an mid
90's Caravan I was playing with 1 time in my Probe (Caravans finally got the
V6, etc).. it stayed right up with my probe, had to power shift to beat
it.. 0-60 on it maybe 11 seconds... not too shabby....

Course.. I don't have to worry about them staying with me now..hehe

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L