Re: Re: Re: Was: New to List/Dakota rec. Now: Speed limiter

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 11:41:22 EST

When i used to ride my bicycle i did sooo many crazy things--riding down
about 40 stairs, going over 70 km/h (i think about 45 mph) down a one-way
street that the traffic was going up hill. Many many mountain biking trips
with lots of crashes and big face plants in the dirt. :) And i used to
wear my helmet all the time too, no reason not to, it had a visor so it even
helped with blocking the sun. And i plain looked badass with it on. :)

Frank WJ