Re: PLOWS, OIL, PLUGS and The Warranty

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 12:14:39 EST

Don't know about the Plow situation, but I had received the same comment
from my original Dodge dealer as well. Unfortunately for them, you are
allowed to change your own oil, filters, plugs, etc., without having to be
even Mopar parts. They cannot void your warranty because you changed your
own oil...let alone if you used Autolite or any other plug besides the
P.O.S. plugs they install.

- Bernd