Re: Red LED taillight bulbs

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 20:51:51 EST

I already placed my order wih StylinConcepts BUT!!!
apparantly the laws of supply and demand has rendered
them short. My bulbs are on backorder til about May
or so they tell me.
I think its http://www.stylinconcepts.com
Good luck I am glad i ordered those AND a set of reb
bulbs but I dont think my red bulbs are gonna make it
til I get the LED bulbs. Besides i need to do my
safety inspection and i dont think the clears will
pass.
Alberto
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/oracle/195/98dakota.html

(slow load)