Re: Red LED taillight bulbs

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 20:55:00 EST

Well you can order then from Stylin Concepts like I did, or probably any
number of companies, but then you will just have to wait. I got a letter
last week, after waiting weeks by then, saying they would not be avaliable
till May. Yada yada yada, blah blah blah... something about lots more
orders than antacipated, and they arent even really out yet, so you will
have to wait till they get em. The company that makes em is APC, who is
the company who makes alot of the clears out there...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke