Re: enough with the rice!!!!!!!!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 20:55:21 EST

In a message dated 3/19/00 5:23:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, Ohm347@aol.com
writes:

> uh Rob
> try racing a stock honda prelude sometime. if you are unmodded you will
> get your butt kicked. 4 cylinders 200 hp factory five year warranty.
they
> are an engineering marvel. if DC put as much R&D money in our engines as
> honda does in their's the 318's would have over four hundred horse off the
> assembly line and we wouldn't have to get new TB's exhaust, headers, air
> intakes and what not to unlock the potential of our vehicles.
> derek

BAH HAHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry people jsut don't seem to get that the VTEC BS(whihc works if you don't
mind REVING THE HELL OUTA YOU VEHICLE) doesn't do SH*T till you rev it, the
low end on those little Rice POSes is NOTHING, hell I raced a Moddied prelude
and whooped his ass, I killed him off the line, then he started to catch me,
he shifted(manual) almost exactly as my Auto did, then I took off again, they
start to catch ya but the low end on ym 318 WALKED ALL OVER THAT DAMNED PIECE

    Greg

PS sorry he ad the funny grnd efx adn all!!!!