Re[2]: CC vs. QC

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 09:53:14 EST

Call me old fashioned in thinking bigger is better. ;-) I really need to test
drive one of these 4.7L and learn a little more about 'em... If I opted for it
I don't think fuel efficiency would the significant reason as it doesn't seem
extraordinarily better than the other V8's from what I've read. My biggest
reason for wanting the 5.9L is 'cause, as you know, I'm a torque freak... I
like my torque curve high, long and flat! :-)
Tom