Re: R/T MPG

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 10:08:59 EST

17??? HA HA HA.. You sir, are FUNNY. LOL...

Best I've EVER seen is 15... that was the day we
had the 45 mph tail wind, I was in neutral with the
engine off, on a 6% down hill grade... empty.

Figure 14 mpg average, with lows in the 11 mpg
range. I've been through 3 RT's... that's the norm.

Sam '00 RT