Re: Car Audio Ponderings

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 20:45:14 EST

In a message dated 3/21/00 2:08:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

> I am just curious what would be better, to buy a 4channel amp and amp out my
> 4 Pioneer speakers or buy a 2channel amp and buy a pair of 'truck boxes'.
> Thanks to all who have replied, but I am not going to buy a new deck nor am
> I going to replace my current Pioneer speakers. Thanks anyways,
> Kyle
> 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

Well if you really like haveing those rear speakers, id just leave em running
off the head unit... AS for the Amp, i'd get a 4 cahnnel amp, have 2 cahnnels
running the front speakers, adn the other two running one or two subs...

I think you could get a crossover to make it all sound good (Aka block lows
from door speakers and block highs from subs) it'd be sweet...

    Greg