Re: Car Audio Ponderings

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 20:47:23 EST

In a message dated 3/21/00 2:13:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

> I like to keep stuff behind my current bench seat, and when the
> buckets go in this week, I may not like the truck style boxes anyways, due
> to to loss of storage space behind the seat.
> Kyle
> 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

Well you could get maybe just one (well OK two) 8" subs and put them ina
console between the new buckets, I was gunna do that, but I allready had a
console and decided it wasn't worth it, I personally feel this would be teh
way to go; Bass, Storage, Good place for amp( also in console) and hidden (if
everything is done right...)

    Greg