Re: porting my tb. TONY D

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 01:01:19 EST

Ok Tony, I have some questions. How big are the bores, difference vs.
stock. Is the deposit refunded or added to the total cost or what? Also if
I decide to just remove the blocks on the top how much difference(hp wise)
would it be from a modified tb from you? Please understand that I am just
getting Ideas right now and will probably get around to everything towards
the end of the summer. I have some big mods planned and am trying to save
dough.
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N